Tuesday 21 April 2009

Surprised by God - Day 2

Today has been another one of those hectic days, rushing from one place to the next. I am trying to avoid using the term 'busy' as that somehow conjures thoughts of life being out of control (well, at least for me). Today, has been filled with many things, most of them have been mundane/ordinary things, but since i started trying to pray 'Surprise me God' I have felt a greater degree of peace - even whilst doing the simple things of life. Perhaps it has a little to do with seeking God in the 'moments' that make up the day. So reflecting back on the day, God has been present in everything I have accomplished - there were times when I was aware of his presence more than others, but He was definitely there throughout the day. Thank you God for your eternal promise - "Never will I leave you; never will i forsake you."
Your friend - resting in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: