Tuesday 7 April 2009

The Cross

Firstly, let me apologise for my 'depressing' post the other day - things were getting me down and I used this platform to vent - sorry again.
We are in the middle of Holy Week now and of course we are confronted again with the mystery and power of the Cross. I want to share some words from Alister McGrath. He says: "The very existence of the crucified Christ, forces us to make a crucial decision: Will we look for God somewhere else, or will we make the cross, and the crucified Christ, the basis of our thought about God?" Wow, that is challenging. As for me - I choose NOT to look for God elsewhere. God is so real through the power of the CROSS - why would we want to look elsewhere?
Fight the Good Fight of Faith my friends.
Live in His Abundant Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: