Saturday 4 October 2008

Gulp!

I know that the Bible tells us loads of time, "Do not fear!" or "Be strong and courageous!" but these last few days I have been swallowing hard - I have been 'gulping', if you like. It has suddenly dawned on me that the book I have been working on for 18 months is about to go to the printers. That means in 6 weeks time many people are going to be reading my thoughts and making their own quick judgment call on the contents of the book. Whilst the journey of writing a book is awesome and a great adventure, it is also a great responsibility. I now have to trust in the power of God to work through the pages of the book. I firmly believe that the Lord has led me throughout the whole process and He will not bail on me now. Anyway, I will take a few more big 'Gulps' before the end of November and we will stand back and watch how the Lord moves. God you are gr8. The adventure continues.
Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: